Stats are presented in form of live graphs:
- presents CPU utilization (summarized for all CPUs), Memory usage (physical and swap and Net and Disk I/O (kB/s)
- Web based interface with live graphs
- can pause updates
- can change update interval
- multiple web clients (up to a limit) with possibility for different update intervals in each
- efficient communication (via websocket), lightweighted server (python gevent), efficient data collection
- depends on following python libraries – that must be installed (recent versions) before starting this script:
- then just run and connect with browser to given port – http://your_address:8000
Licensed under GPL v3.
Source is available on GITHub.